[DeTomaso] Marti report question

Charles G. Zaroulis charles.zaroulis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 17:26:35 EST 2018

How do you order s Marti report?

DISCLAIMER NOTICE: This message and any accompanying attachments contain information
from CHARLES G. ZAROULIS, M. D. that is confidential or privileged. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and destroy all copies of the original email. Thank you very much.