[DeTomaso] Marti report question

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Feb 27 16:29:23 EST 2018

Mine was a corporate car as well.  Apparently never went through a dealer.  Here is a photocopy of the window sticker:
http://asajay.com/pantera/asascat/sticker.jpg

Asa

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Feb 27, 2018, 12:58, at 12:58, Matt <nwpantera at gmail.com> wrote:
>So I ordered a Marti report hoping to find out mainly what dealership
>originally sold my car.
>What it told me was:
>
>ORDER TYPE: POOL VEHICLE
>DSO ITEM # 3196
>DEALER: 84 36Q
>FORD MARKETING CORPORATION
>BX 8405 HYLWD ST L-M MEMPHIS
>MEMPHIS TN 38108
>
>It also said port of entry was Baltimore MD.
>
>This information is of little value in finding out what dealership
>originally sold my car.
>My question is directed to others with a Marti report.
>Does it list the actual dealership?
>
>Thanks,
>Matt
>3584

>To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
>use the links above.

>message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the
>list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive
>or approve the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   Mine was a corporate car as well.A  Apparently never went through a
   dealer.A  Here is a photocopy of the window sticker:

   [1]http://asajay.com/pantera/asascat/sticker.jpg

   Asa

   AsaA  JayA  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired

   Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks

So I ordered a Marti report hoping to find out mainly what dealership
originally sold my car.
What it told me was:
ORDER TYPE: POOL VEHICLE
DSO ITEM # 3196
DEALER: 84 36Q
FORD MARKETING CORPORATION
BX 8405 HYLWD ST L-M MEMPHIS
MEMPHIS TN 38108
It also said port of entry was Baltimore MD.
This information is of little value in finding out what dealership
originally sold my car.
My question is directed to others with a Marti report.
Does it list the actual dealership?
Thanks,
Matt
3584
nks above.
Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p