[DeTomaso] Marti report question

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:58:55 EST 2018

So I ordered a Marti report hoping to find out mainly what dealership
originally sold my car.
What it told me was:

ORDER TYPE: POOL VEHICLE
DSO ITEM # 3196
DEALER: 84 36Q
FORD MARKETING CORPORATION
BX 8405 HYLWD ST L-M MEMPHIS
MEMPHIS TN 38108

It also said port of entry was Baltimore MD.

This information is of little value in finding out what dealership
originally sold my car.
My question is directed to others with a Marti report.
Does it list the actual dealership?

Thanks,
Matt
3584