[DeTomaso] Garage Art

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 12:39:54 EST 2018

Scott,

You are going to drive around to take photos ????

If you don't need super high res, you can search the registry
and use those photos.

Chuck

Hi everyone,

Seeing that posts today are a little thin, I figured I'd share/start something that's been on my mind for a long time.

I'm hoping some of you might be able to help me with a new garage art project. I'm looking to make a photographic mural, comprised
of several images of the different tire treads/wheels found on many DeTomasos.

I'm probably dreaming, but I'm hoping to photograph:

* A Mangusta Campagnolo wheel with a Michelin XWX tire.

* A single-slot Campagnolo wheel with a Pirelli CN36 tire.

* A dual-slot Campagnolo wheel with  Goodyear Arrive tire (original tread, not recapped).

* A Campagnolo Gr4/GT5/GT5-S wheel with a Pirelli P7 tire.

In the upcoming months, I expect to do a lot of traveling all over the continental U.S., (with a boatload in the Western States in
May/June/July). Location isn't a big deal - it's just timing - and there's no deadline.

I've been thinking of doing this since I was a kid (it's gone from a teenager's bedroom to garage-size). It's time to make it a
reality.

Thanks All,

Scott

Sent from my iPhone