[DeTomaso] Is door "vent" window tempered or safety?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 23:40:43 EST 2018

I am thinking of mounting outside mirrors by drilling holes in the door "vent" windows.

I can do this with a diamond core drill if they are laminated safety glass.

I can't do this if they are tempered.

The windows should be marked as to being either AS1 or AS2.

AS2 would be tempered.

AS1 would be laminated safety glass.

My 2511 vent windows are 700 miles way.

Can someone please check their vent glass to find the AS1 or AS2 mark?

Thanks,

Larry