[DeTomaso] Royal Purple oil

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:58:01 EST 2018

I looked up some evaluations of oil and I would not by royal purple.
I am now thinking lucas oil if I can buy it easily.
Rich

-------------- next part --------------
   I looked up some evaluations of oil and I would not by royal purple.
   I am now thinking lucas oil if I can buy it easily.
   Rich

   On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:53 PM, Julian Kift
   Some partial truth; BP took Royal Purple to task for false advertising
   of increased HP gains, engine longevity etc. by conducting independent
   tests with the two manufacturers oils.

   I use Amsoil fairly exclusively in both my race and street cars, they
   have high zinc Z-Rod blends for classic cars withA flat tappet cams. An
   annual $20 will get you into their preferred customer program with
   discounts, plus they will haveA  $4.95 or free ship incentive