[DeTomaso] Royal Purple oil

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:53:19 EST 2018

Some partial truth; BP took Royal Purple to task for false advertising of increased HP gains, engine longevity etc. by conducting independent tests with the two manufacturers oils.

I use Amsoil fairly exclusively in both my race and street cars, they have high zinc Z-Rod blends for classic cars with flat tappet cams. An annual $20 will get you into their preferred customer program with discounts, plus they will have  $4.95 or free ship incentive occasionally, so that's when I usually stock up!

Julian