[DeTomaso] Royal Purple oil

Rich Hoppe richbhoppe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:16:27 EST 2018

I am not trying to save money, only buy something that is available and
works correctly.
I have be using mobil one racing track use only oil in my pizza car nascar
motor.
It is supposed to have the zinc etc for flat tappet cam.

I have to special order the oil and it is not always available and is a
hassle.

So is royal purple xpr as good as the mobile one.

thanks Rich