[DeTomaso] Left-hand SS shift linkage jam nuts???

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Feb 22 01:46:04 EST 2018

I have done google and eBay (USA,UK,Germany...) and Amazon searches to no avail.

I am looking for stainless steel, left-hand thread, M14x1.5 thin (jam) nuts.

Standard nuts are 11mm tall, thin nuts are 7mm.

The most common thread pitch for M14 is 2.0, and there are multiple sources for jam nuts with that courser thread pitch.

But thin, fine thread, M14x1.5 left-hand thread SS nuts seem unobtainable.

Anyone?

Larry