[DeTomaso] Horns

B. SEIB oldwheel at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 22 00:56:32 EST 2018

There are two horns; one low tone and one high tone.
Photos attached.
I was the receiver of Mike Drew's generosity years ago. He supplied his old
horns when I had none. No one seemed interested in original horns back then.
I took them apart and restored them. They sound good happy together.

Still thankful to get them. Thanks again Mike!
Barry
------------------------

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Feb 21 20:34:55 EST 2018
They are both mounted on a single bracket on the right side, behind the
headlight bucket inside the fender....

Mike

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 21, 2018, at 17:16, Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at
comcast.net> wrote:

> Thanks, only found one on the right side when I was chasing the wiring for
the fan relays.  Are they both on the right side, or one on either side in
the headlight well?
> Mike T.

server.detomasolist.com
> Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Horns
>
> Mike,
>
> There should be two stock horns mounted on a single bracket. Are you
missing one of them?

> There must be loads of people who have installed aftermarket horns and
have their old ones lying around. Where are they?

> I gave away my horns but still have the bracket....
>
> Mike
>
> Sent from my iPad
>
>> On Feb 20, 2018, at 18:06, Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at
comcast.net> wrote:

>> Jeff, I just pulled the original horn off of 6328.  No idea if it still
works, need to hook a lead of to it.  My car had the Maserati air horns when
I bought it 14 years ago (crap, has it been that long!), and it appears they
never bothered to pull the old one.  I'll give it a test to see if it still
works.