[DeTomaso] Horns

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 12:31:53 EST 2018

Original Pantera horns are as simple as a rock, easily disassembled,
cleaned and restore to working order.

SOBill

Thanks to everyone that responded. I was under the impression that they
weren't repairable. I think I'll do as SOBILL suggested and try to refurb
mine. Sounds like a fun project!

And, SOBILL, thanks for the suggestion. Any suggestions on what needs to be
done would be appreciated.

Jeff
6559

-------------- next part --------------
   Original Pantera horns are as simple as a rock, easily disassembled,
   cleaned and restore to working order.
   SOBill
   Thanks to everyone that responded. I was under the impression that they
   weren't repairable. I think I'll do as SOBILL suggested and try to
   refurb mine. Sounds like a fun project!A
   And, SOBILL, thanks for the suggestion.A Any suggestions on what needs
   to be done would be appreciated.
   Jeff
   6559

   Original Pantera horns are as simple as a rock, easily disassembled,
   cleaned and restore to working order.
   SOBill
   The main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
   Do the best you can with what you have where you are.
   Eat dessert first, life is uncertain.
   In a message dated 2/20/2018 6:06:34 PM Pacific Standard Time,
     Jeff, I just pulled the original horn off of 6328. No idea if it
     still works, need to hook a lead of to it. My car had the Maserati
     air horns when I bought it 14 years ago (crap, has it been that
     long!), and it appears they never bothered to pull the old one. I'll
     give it a test to see if it still works. Mike Thomas Pres., Panteras
     Northwest 206-795-3302 Yellow a74 #6328 [3]www.panterasnorthwest.com
     -----Original Message----- From: DeTomaso
     [[4]mailto:detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com] On Behalf Of
     Jeff Detrich Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 7:37 AM To:
     [5]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: [DeTomaso] Horns Anyone