[DeTomaso] Forza DeTomaso Festa 2018

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Feb 21 12:22:25 EST 2018

All,

I just had to sign a new contract to add more rooms at the hotel as we sold out of original room block. We only have 20 more rooms available and that is it! As a consequence the hotel had to raise the price of the rooms to $209 per night.

Please act quickly and get your room reserved or they will be gone.

Make your reservations here only:

https://aws.passkey.com/go/ForzadeTomaso <https://aws.passkey.com/go/ForzadeTomaso>

They are in process of adding the extra rooms, they should be added later this afternoon.
If you do not use the web link, you must contact the hotel directly to make your room reservations!

Mention “Forza Detomaso Festa 2018” for the group discount. 1-888-421-1442

Hyatt Regency Spa and Golf Course 1 Golf Course Rd.
Monterey, California 93940

Please reserve your room asap!

Thanks, Ed

Ed  Mendez