[DeTomaso] 351C Water Temperature Sensor

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Feb 19 17:23:53 EST 2018

Sean,

Originally the sender was on the water tank. Dumb.

All other cars with 351C mount the sender on the front of the block. Facing forward. It's right at the top on the passenger side, next to the water pump and just beneath the thermostat and water pipe.

It's super easy to reach once you remove the metal front access cover to get to the front of the engine.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone