[DeTomaso] 351C Water Temperature Sensor

Sean Keane jskeane6 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 17:10:25 EST 2018

Where is the water temperature sensor typically placed on the 351C, and
is it difficult to get to when the engine is in the Pantera? I recently
had my engine rebuilt, and the shop that put everything back together
after the engine rebuilder had done his job didn't hook up the water
temperature gauge. Obviously, I'd like to remedy that. It's the gauge
that goes from 100 to 280 degrees F, and when the car is running, it
reads less than 100. Any advice is welcome.

Best Regards,

Sean