[DeTomaso] 10" wheels on non GTS cars

Richard Greenblum richard at richardgreenblum.com
Sun Feb 18 19:16:06 EST 2018

Jim is right about the wheels (although the difference between the L and the GTS is a bit more than paint). My silver U.S. GTS came with 7's and 8's just like the L. I had to buy the 10's which were not an option in the U.S. on any car. I too believe they were available outside the U.S. on at least most of the models of Panteras.

Richard
Austin, TX

Sent from my iPhone