[DeTomaso] Fuse box

John Donahue demongusta at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 17:46:04 EST 2018

I put in a Pantera Electronics fuse panel - neat thing - also put in a new
Hall Radiator and shrouded fans - thanks to Larry stock (thank you, Larry)
- once all installed and idling for 30 minutes or so, the fans went out and
temp rose - AND the two corresponding lights came on the fuse panel - they
were 25 amp - changed to 30 amp - now all has worked good keeping me at 180
- 190 for 35 minutes - high and low idle
 - BUT the two lights are staying on - what to do? Is there a re-set
switch? go to 35 amp? Shut the carpet door and forget about it and drive? _
That was a joke, son.
Jack