[DeTomaso] Happy garage....

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Feb 17 23:53:09 EST 2018

John,

I appreciate your kind offer!

The GT350 probably needs five solid days of work for its ground-up restoration (started in 2005 and completely stalled out) to be complete. I will probably have it towed to Mustangs Plus to have them fini$h it for me.

That will free up its stall and I will then pull the Cobra motor, take it apart and find out how bad the damage is. I’m hoping I can get away with turning the crank and fitting .010 under bearings, as it only clattered for two or three seconds before I shut it off (suspected zero oil pressure although I reacted so quickly the motor was off before I could look at the gauge....)

That’s hopefully a spring project.  Of course, it’s been hopefully a spring project since 2012. :)

Mike

Sent from my iPad