[DeTomaso] Happy garage....

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Feb 17 22:21:52 EST 2018

Yeah, maintaining 12 cars and four motorcycles plus working on other people’s cars from time to time is a challenge.  Especially when I’m gone more than half the month every month.

And it’s all I can do to keep Lori from buying a 4x4. That’s all I need. She wants to drive the Rubicon...sheesh!  She actually sat in a tricked-out 1970 Bronco for sale last week and I practically had to tear her out of it!

Mike

Sent from my iPad