[DeTomaso] My engine going in

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 19:49:01 EST 2018

Curious, where was the tank actually leaking..??

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )

    On Wednesday, February 14, 2018, 8:46:59 AM CST, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

 AJ,

This was just maintenance. Clutch has been slipping for more than two years rendering the car only moderately drivable. Gas tank has been leaking for 15+ years from the top, so I finally decided it was time to fix it once and for all!

Mike

Sent from my iPad