[DeTomaso] My engine going in

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Feb 14 00:30:44 EST 2018

   Looks good Mike.  Care to share the specs of  your latest build?
   Stephane looks good helping out.
   Asa
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES Net Manager
******************************
[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com

   On 2/13/2018 9:26 PM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso wrote:

Stephane Bergeron visiting from France spent all day with me working on my Pante
ra. Here he is helping guide the engine and gearbox back in....

---
[3]http://www.avg.com

Back at it tomorrow morning before taking him to the airport so he can fly a bun
ch of people back home to Paris...we will hopefully finish the job next month wh
en he comes for another visit!

Mike

Sent from my iPhone

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.