[DeTomaso] NPC: Tesla in space

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 19:08:56 EST 2018

"Billions of years from now, when our Sun has
   turned into a red giant and engulfed the Earth in nuclear fire, the
   Pioneer, [2]Voyager, and [3]New Horizons probes will still be traveling
   through our galaxy like a quintet of robotic Odysseus's."

I believe VGER will return us and will collect the Tesla on its way back to
save us
 from the Sun.

Live long and prosper.

Jeff