[DeTomaso] Extreme Panteras

Christopher Kimball ChrisVKimball at msn.com
Sat Feb 10 17:33:59 EST 2018

Hey all,

I just finished reading Dave and Linda Adler's new book, "Extreme Panteras."  It has many, many amazing pictures of some beautiful Panteras and I highly recommend adding it to your collection.

Some of the "extreme" Panteras I liked more than others (most were fantastic), but there was one particular car that was, in my opinion, a total monstrosity.  Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder I won't mention which one it was because its owner may think it's gorgeous...  I'll let those of you who get the book figure out which car I mean!

Anyway, it's a great book and Dave and Linda should be thanked and appreciated for their efforts.

Sincerely,

Chris

Past President, Panteras Northwest