[DeTomaso] Mangusta sells in France...and California....

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Sat Feb 10 08:05:09 EST 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Gray Gregory
Sent: Saturday, February 10, 2018 7:03 AM
To: 'Pantdino' <pantdino at aol.com>; audionut at hushmail.com
Subject: RE: [DeTomaso] Mangusta sells in France...and California....

I don't think value has much to do with it. There's plenty of high value cars that get driven and there's plenty of lower value cars languishing in garages and vice versa. Every buyer / owner has their own reasons for wanting a particular car and there own desires for what they want to do with it.

Look at events such as the Colorado grand, Tour Auto and dozens more like them. You'll see everything from MG TD"s to Ferrari GTO's and everything in between. Vintage racing is another good example. At any given event the same broad range of cars will be on the track racing wheel to wheel.

Gray