[DeTomaso] NPC: space radiation and the interplanetary sports car fate

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 12:50:03 EST 2018

Thank you Terry, those films are awesome!  I should have started my career
at Ames instead of Raleigh.

I was thinking about what "tear the car into pieces" means different things
to different people.  My cells get torn apart quickly but it's hard to see
except for my change of hue and expression.  On a car, the clearcoat gets
hazy and it's easy to see the change in the paint's hue and the owner's
expression.  Individuals prioritize each with significant variation.

sewan

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382
   Thank you Terry, those films are awesome!A  I should have started my
   career at Ames instead of Raleigh.
   I was thinking about what "tear the car into pieces" means different
   things to different people.A  My cells get torn apart quickly but it's
   hard to see except for my change of hue and expression.A  On a car, the
   clearcoat gets hazy and it's easy to see the change in the paint's hue
   and the owner's expression.A  Individuals prioritize each with
   significant variation.A