[DeTomaso] Mangusta sells in France...and California....

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 10:20:47 EST 2018

...for a bunch of money. 8MA998 sold for slightly over top estimate. Unlike some recent Mangusta auction sales, this one appears to be a very solid car with subtle performance upgrades.

1972 DeTomaso	SOLD	$312,301 USD
Mangusta	EST. PRICE	$237.35K-$299.81K USD

FWIW I know of a recent private sale of an immaculate, totally original and complete California Mangusta that had one owner for 45 years, then was treated to an excellent repaint in the original color by the second owner. That one just sold for $350k.

Mike

Sent from my iPad