[DeTomaso] Longer wheelstuds

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 16:40:37 EST 2018

Mike,
As you might guess, I am still a child.
I love egg hunting, a.o.,  , and always loved it !
One day, I found a Pantera, in a big egg, i.e. the UK ( thanks to Phil
Stebbings )  and the virus grabbed me !
This virus is highly contagious ! Beware !!!
I can almost die now. I have almost fulfilled my all time impossible
dreams.
I want to be reincarnated in a Pantera exhaust, for the orgasmic noise, or
may be a spaghetti alla bolognese, because of the Puglia wine  or a
Reblochon cheese ( France ) Ask Stephane Bergeron !
But before that , I want to win another FIA race with Candy and Hugo
Pereira + one with ADA
Bless you all !
Pat
Candy 2862 - ADA 9628

Patrick Hals
+32.476.567.898

> Les,
>
> Perhaps, but it's still stupid. We have all the choices we need with
> stock-diameter studs in various lengths and configurations, both original
> and aftermarket, all of which are plug-and-play. Now he has to go on a
> giant Easter egg hunt trying to find something that will work....
>
> Miie
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Feb 7, 2018, at 12:50, L GRAY <tipo874a at msn.com> wrote:
> >
> >   Mike,
> >    The bore being larger allows us to use standard inch scale diameter
> studs which means a multitude of choices.
> >
> >    Best regards,
> >         Leslie A. Gray
> >
> >> On Feb 7, 2018, at 12:05 PM, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <
> detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Patrick,
> >>
> >> The spline is larger? What do you mean? Are you saying the holes in the
> axles have been drilled oversize so stock-diameter studs won't fit? That
> sounds like an incredibly dumb thing to do?
> >>
> >> Or am I misunderstanding you?
> >>
> >> Mike
> >>
> >> Sent from my iPhone

> http%3A%2F%2Fserver.detomasolist.com%2Fmailman%
> 2Flistinfo%2Fdetomaso&data=02%7C01%7C%7C015e98fd68c94308d3a708d56e66105e%
> 7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636536306998747441&sdata=
> XoBtAUarhEMxEZyJCA03xXS4AJlFMN2D%2F90qKGpAn%2Fo%3D&reserved=0

> use the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

> http%3A%2F%2Fserver.detomasolist.com%2Fmailman%
> 2Flistinfo%2Fdetomaso&data=02%7C01%7C%7C015e98fd68c94308d3a708d56e66105e%
> 7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636536306998747441&sdata=
> XoBtAUarhEMxEZyJCA03xXS4AJlFMN2D%2F90qKGpAn%2Fo%3D&reserved=0
> >>
> >> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
> use the links above.
> >>
> >> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
> the archiving of list messages.
> >
> > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.)
> use the links above.
> >
> > Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any
> the archiving of list messages.

-------------- next part --------------
   Mike,A
   As you might guess, I am still a child.A
   I love egg hunting, a.o.,A  , and always loved it !A
   One day, I found a Pantera, in a big egg, i.e. the UK ( thanks to Phil
   Stebbings )A  and the virus grabbed me !A
   This virus is highly contagious ! Beware !!!
   I can almost die now. I have almost fulfilled my all time impossible
   dreams.A
   I want to be reincarnated in a Pantera exhaust, for the orgasmic noise,
   or may be a spaghetti alla bolognese, because of the Puglia wineA  or a
   Reblochon cheese ( France ) Ask Stephane Bergeron !A

     <[4]patrickhals at gmail.com> wrote:

     >>> Thank you for your response, but I am afraid the spline is
     larger than
     >>> original, hence the need to fabricate them.
     >>> Pat
     >>> Patrick Hals
     >>> [5]+32.476.567.898
     http%3A%2F%2Fserver.detomasolist.com%2Fmailman%
     2Flistinfo%2Fdetomaso&data=02%7C01%7C%7C015e98fd68c94308d3a708d56e66
     105e%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%
     7C636536306998747441&sdata=XoBtAUarhEMxEZyJCA03xXS4AJlFMN
     2D%2F90qKGpAn%2Fo%3D&reserved=0

     >>> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
     etc.) use the links above.

     >>> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future
     members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to
     maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

   1. mailto:MikeLDrew at aol.com
   2. mailto:tipo874a at msn.com
   3. mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   4. mailto:patrickhals at gmail.com
   5. tel:%2B32.476.567.898
   6. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   7. https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fserver.detomasolist.com%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fdetomaso&data=02%7C01%7C%7C015e98fd68c94308d3a708d56e66105e%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636536306998747441&sdata=XoBtAUarhEMxEZyJCA03xXS4AJlFMN2D%2F90qKGpAn%2Fo%3D&reserved=0
   8. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   9. https://eur02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fserver.detomasolist.com%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fdetomaso&data=02%7C01%7C%7C015e98fd68c94308d3a708d56e66105e%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636536306998747441&sdata=XoBtAUarhEMxEZyJCA03xXS4AJlFMN2D%2F90qKGpAn%2Fo%3D&reserved=0
  10. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com