[DeTomaso] Pantera #2113

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Feb 6 16:05:22 EST 2018

Thank you Jack.

The Waybac has data here:

https://web.archive.org/web/20130619003420/http://pantera.ws/

Head there for more info.  Note that sometimes links in the waybac might not work, so you may have to search for even earlier versions of the site.

Asa  Jay,

⁣Asa  Jay  Laughton, W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, retired
Sent using Jedi Mind Tricks​

On Feb 6, 2018, 11:37, at 11:37, jderyke at aol.com wrote:
>Asa and Nilels, Chuck Adkinson's website URL was on the POCA Newsletter
>Web listing page for many years but disappeared in 2015. I looked on
>the POCA website archives for newsletter back issues and the URL is
>shown as <www.pantera.ws>
>
>Cheers- J DeRyke

-------------- next part --------------
   Thank you Jack.

   The Waybac has data here:

   [1]https://web.archive.org/web/20130619003420/http://pantera.ws/

   Head there for more info.A  Note that sometimes links in the waybac
   might not work, so you may have to search for even earlier versions of
   the site.

   AsaA  Jay,

[...]

   [2] [4]https://www.facebook.com/chuck.adkinson
   I just joined this forum because I'm the new owner of the Pantera
   #2113!
   [8]http://teampanteraracing.com/index.php?option=com_g2bridge&view=
   gallery&Itemid=57&g2_itemId=2074
   It was matt black when he finished the car. I believe that car was
   originally orange (see picture I've found on the web) when it was sold
   new in the US. It is now blue with black.
   As I want more info on this car, I contacted Mr Stanley Ross (via the
   RRDC) with no success. I contacted Team Pantera, and although they
   really tried to help me, no further info is available (Asa Jay
   suggested joining this forum, thank you Asa jay!).
   So, I was wondering if anyone can help me with more info, more pictures
   of this car. If there is anyone who can help me with additional info or
   filling in the blanks, please let me know!
   Finally many thanks to Mike Drew for helping me out with parts and
   general info on De Tomaso and Panteras.
   Kind regards,
   Niels de Vries
   Holland