[DeTomaso] vacation suggestions

Christopher Kimball ChrisVKimball at msn.com
Tue Feb 6 00:10:40 EST 2018

Thanks everyone for such great suggestions!  Vicki and I will sit down soon and put together the itinerary which will now include a number of your ideas.

Of course, if it were up to me I'd skip the vacation altogether and put the money toward getting my Pantera finished.  And I'd then be single...:)

Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Chris