[DeTomaso] vacation suggestions

Christopher Kimball ChrisVKimball at msn.com
Mon Feb 5 01:35:01 EST 2018

My family and I are going to Germany in August/September to the wedding of a young man who was our Rotary Youth Exchange student in 2006.  He was the kid--17 at the time--who's father had owned a Pantera back in the 1980's.  It was this inspiration which caused me to buy my Pantera.

Anyway, we're going to be in Germany and also Switzerland, so I'm wondering if there are any cool car-related things we should visit while we're there.  I toured the BMW museum last time we were in Germany, so I would like to try some other automotive treasures, if possible.  I figure the forum might have better ideas than my travel agent!

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Chris