[DeTomaso] Fuel sending unit float

9johnnypat9 at earthlink.net 9johnnypat9 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 4 16:05:34 EST 2018

I'm sure I could but why make a project out of it.  Gas today is so
corrosive anything plastic available to me questionable to last.  Fuel tank
sealants are hit and miss.  I previously fixed a pinhole in this float
several years ago using a very expensive sealant designed for USAF wet wing
jets.  After time all sealants will yield.  The Fiat x19 float will work but
I can't seem to find one.  One of the vendors must sell these things.