[DeTomaso] Rub 'n Buff report

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Feb 3 16:48:34 EST 2018

   Soooo... when are having lunch on that thing?  ;)
   Asa  Jay
   <I'd never have the patience to do that>
Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES Net Manager
******************************
[1]http://w7tsc.org
[2]http://www.teampanteraracing.com

   On 2/3/2018 10:43 AM, Larry Finch via DeTomaso wrote:

   All,

   Last year I had my ZF dry-ice blasted to prepare it for a new finish.
   It was as clean as it was going to be, but 45 years of use

   meant the surface was far from uniform in color..

   I decided to use the Silver Leaf tone of Rub 'n Buff and started the
   process this week.

   A little does go a long way. Coverage is very uniform. Toothbrush,
   Q-tips and toothpicks get the application done, hand buffing with
   micro-fiber towel,

   poking into the nooks and crannies to get a bit of the shine.

   I am quite pleased with the process so far.

   Larry

   [[3]cid:50D5F552-E911-429A-98A8-39EBF4AA9314 at attlocal.net]

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.