[DeTomaso] Rub 'n Buff report

jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Sat Feb 3 16:00:18 EST 2018

Dang Larry, that is quite an impressive feat.  Although edges close to psychological disorder.  I'll bet you played a lot of Etch e Sketch as a kid.

JT

---- Larry Finch via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

All,

Last year I had my ZF dry-ice blasted to prepare it for a new finish. It was as clean as it was going to be, but 45 years of use
meant the surface was far from uniform in color..

I decided to use the Silver Leaf tone of Rub ’n Buff and started the process this week.

A little does go a long way. Coverage is very uniform. Toothbrush, Q-tips and toothpicks get the application done, hand buffing with micro-fiber towel,
poking into the nooks and crannies to get a bit of the shine.

I am quite pleased with the process so far.

Larry