[DeTomaso] Rub 'n Buff report

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Feb 3 13:43:58 EST 2018

All,

Last year I had my ZF dry-ice blasted to prepare it for a new finish. It was as clean as it was going to be, but 45 years of use
meant the surface was far from uniform in color..

I decided to use the Silver Leaf tone of Rub ’n Buff and started the process this week.

A little does go a long way. Coverage is very uniform. Toothbrush, Q-tips and toothpicks get the application done, hand buffing with micro-fiber towel,
poking into the nooks and crannies to get a bit of the shine.

I am quite pleased with the process so far.

Larry