[DeTomaso] NPC: on this day

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:12:17 EST 2018

One of my favorite authors is W.E.B. Griffin.  One of his latest books included the USA getting Von Braun and other Germans out of Germany before the Russians could grab them.  IMO, America came very close to losing the war to the Germans, and then being Atom-bombed by the Russians later.

---And, was Von Braun a Nazi in name only, or was he a true believer?

---Plus, I was reading one of Robert Kiyosaki's books, and he has convinced me of the control that the "super rich" have over the REAL power in the world.  The power and money behind the throne(s).  Fascinating, and nothing that can be done about it.   ---BILL Lewis