[DeTomaso] Best product to restore plastic windows? NPC

David david at msmcontractors.org
Fri Feb 2 13:49:46 EST 2018

Ok those parts are similar to Eisenglass on boats. I have used 303 Marine products for years with great results. There is a cleaner to use first and then apply the conditioner/sealer.
I have a LOT of it on my big boat. It has keep it looking like new for years.
NEVER use glass cleaner etc. on this stuff. It will practically yellow before your eyes. I don’t think anything will be able to do much once it has been damaged.
Once you do buy new glass, use 303 Marine products and you’ll be happy for many years.
David Finley