[DeTomaso] Best product to restore plastic windows? NPC

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Fri Feb 2 12:15:43 EST 2018

In years past, I’ve used Meguiar’s # 3 machine glaze, followed by the #7 swirl remover, followed by their plastic polish (all applied with foam pads and removed with new microfiber towels). It takes care of the hazing, but will never take it back to like-new, crystal-clear. For that you really need to replace the window, and you might as well convert to glass if possible. Plastic and UV rays never mix well.

Sent from my iPhone