[DeTomaso] Best product to restore plastic windows? NPC

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 12:11:40 EST 2018

 Get one of those headlight restoration kits at your local auto parts stores.  I used one on the headlights of my Tacoma and they came out great!  It came with the polisher for your drill, polishing pads, and various grades of wet/dry sandpaper.  Just follow the steps and it should work.  Another option if the plastic window is too large for the little 2" polishing kit is to buy your own supplies and use it with a 5-6" polishing disc.
Cheers!Garth