[DeTomaso] Best product to restore interior vinyl?

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 10:42:38 EST 2018

Any suggestions for product for vinyl upholstery (or what ever material it
is)?
   Ken
___

This is probably 2 questions: What is the best product to redye the black
vinyl, and then, what is the best product to protect the newly dyed vinyl.

Forever Black has worked well for me to redye the vinyl.

Jeff

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 7:06 AM, Sean Korb <spkorb at gmail.com> wrote:

>    Vinylex is pretty popular with the Porsche crowd.A  I use it and it's
>    very satisfactory.
>
>    On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 1:45 AM, B. SEIB <[1]oldwheel at shaw.ca> wrote:
>
>      Ken Green kenn_green at [2]yahoo.com
>      Fri Feb 2 01:08:10 EST 2018
>      A Any suggestions for product for vinyl upholstery (or what ever
>      material it
>      is)?
>      Ken
>      ------------------------------------------------------------
>      ----------------
>      -----
>      I have had amazing results with this product Ken:
>      303 Aerospace Protectant
>      [3]https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-aerospace-protectant/
>      Barry
>      etc.) use the links above.
>      Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward
>      any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
>      the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
>      archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
>
>    --
>    Sean Korb [6]spkorb at spkorb.org [7]http://www.spkorb.org
>    '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382
>    "The more you drive, the less intelligent you get" --Miller
>    "Computers are useless.A  They can only give you answers." -P. Picasso
>
> References
>
>    1. mailto:oldwheel at shaw.ca
>    2. http://yahoo.com/
>    3. https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-aerospace-protectant/
>    4. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>    6. mailto:spkorb at spkorb.org
>    7. http://www.spkorb.org/

> the links above.

> the archiving of list messages.

   Any suggestions for product for vinyl upholstery (or what
   everA material it is)?
   A  A Ken
   ___