[DeTomaso] Best product to restore interior vinyl?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:06:33 EST 2018

Vinylex is pretty popular with the Porsche crowd.  I use it and it's very
satisfactory.

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382
   Vinylex is pretty popular with the Porsche crowd.A  I use it and it's

     A Any suggestions for product for vinyl upholstery (or what ever
     material it
     is)?
     Ken
     -----
     I have had amazing results with this product Ken:
     303 Aerospace Protectant
     [3]https://www.goldeagle.com/product/303-aerospace-protectant/
     Barry
     etc.) use the links above.

   --
   Sean Korb [6]spkorb at spkorb.org [7]http://www.spkorb.org
   '65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382