[DeTomaso] Pantera facts?

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Thu Feb 1 17:35:57 EST 2018

I show the early 3 vent Dashes up to 1286 then 2 vents till 5284, then the
single pod until modified with GT-5
I show an early center gauge panel till 2000 then 5284, etc.
I have Door Panels first series to 1450, then to 5284
Arm rests aren’t well identified, but I think they changed between early
and late styles at about #2000 best I can figure
Firewall were back and forth at least 4 changes in 71, until #2000, then
again with 5284 Single pod dash interior on.
Maybe you have more but that what I come up with pretty much quick on the
fly.

Larry Stock