[DeTomaso] Aries Design Pantera

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Thu Feb 1 14:57:59 EST 2018

Looks good to me in every way.   These Ares guys did the car proud,
which shows sincere appreciation for the Pantera's timeless design.
Can you believe there are folks out there who are building cars like
this?  Just for the love of high-performance beautiful cars?  This is
no slouch-y undertaking!   Makes me feel so lucky to own a Pantera.
I hope a Pantera guy buys one so we have a chance to see one of these
in person.
 Sent using Hushmail
On 2/1/2018 at 5:18 AM, "Rob Dumoulin"  wrote:Here is a link to
another Area story on the debut.

https://www.motor1.com/news/229027/ares-design-project-panther-debut/