[DeTomaso] Aries Design Pantera

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 09:10:10 EST 2018

It looks better than I thought it would TBH, though not quite to my
tastes.  It should be more pointy and less flarey (those are design words,
right?).  Simple design elements do not need to be made complicated.

It's nice to see a little excitement generated in any case with something
you can actually walk around and stare at.

sean

--
'65 Suprang,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera #1382
   It looks better than I thought it would TBH, though not quite to my