[DeTomaso] front brake pad retaining clips needed

Dick Koch redcatman74 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 15:55:32 EST 2018

Mike, if you are talking about anti-rattle clips, a while back when I
needed special sized anti-rattle clips, I called Dennis Quella and he made
a set for me for a reasonable price. If you can't readily find what you
need, give him a call. I sketched out a drawing and sent it to him.

Dick Koch -Atlanta