[DeTomaso] Pantera in Barn Find Hunter

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 18:59:20 EST 2018

 The most recent barn find hunter video (via Hagerty News) visits a guy
with a HUGE collection, mostly American cars, a few Jags but includes a
Pantera.
I can almost guarantee this ones not in the registry!
They finally get to the 1971 at about the 32:30 mark but I'd watch the
whole thing as this guy is a real car nut and each car kind of unique.
The cool part is this isn't just a collection left after the owner passed
as he is still kicking and talks about some of them. And nothings for sale
of course!
You just never know what's lurking in the creepy backwoods of America.

*https://tinyurl.com/y9jdjt26 <https://tinyurl.com/y9jdjt26>*