[DeTomaso] Stock upper rear A-arms needed

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Dec 17 12:31:31 EST 2018

All,

Randy Grubb (who built Jay Leno’s tank car among others) is back into the Pantera game, having recently purchased one (he sold his last one 10-15 years ago). The former owner of his car installed longer upper A-arms, buying into the story that ‘everybody’ needs them.

Well, some people need them but many don’t.  As it turns out, he now has a ton of positive camber.  Bad scene.

He has asked me to find a pair of stock upper rear A-arms. If you happened to need extended ones (the fixed kind, which I think are better) he would do a straight trade, or if you already fitted longer ones, he would just buy your stock ones outright.

Contact him at Jeannetgru at aol.com if you can help.  He isn’t on the forum, so contact him directly.

Mike

Sent from my iPad