[DeTomaso] Edelbrock Performer manifold for sale

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Fri Dec 14 14:23:18 EST 2018

All,

I have an excellent condition Performer LB 351-4V intake manifold, #2665, available for sale.

As far as I can tell it has not been physically modified.

About 12 years ago I had it CermaKromed here in Fresno at CAPS . I recently had them re-tumble it to help restore the shine.

If you are not familiar with that coating it is often used on exhaust headers.

I have found it to be very easy to keep clean, much more so than polished aluminum.

I have an empty Blue Thunder shipping box waiting to provide safe and secure mailing to a new owner.

Shipping will be at my cost, probably USPS.

Summit sells this for $320.

You can have mine for $225. Yes, perhaps priced a bit high but only because it is so pretty. :-)

Feel free to ask questions or request more photos.

Larry