[DeTomaso] Is the forum down? Getting nothing since Saturday

billmoore6480 billmoore6480 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 23:38:28 EST 2018

On line, me too.....

Bill Moore 403-860-4300Calgary, Alberta
-------- Original message --------From: Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> Date: 2018-12-13  3:31 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com, 'Detomaso Email List' <detomaso at detomasolist.com> Subject: [DeTomaso] Is the forum down?  Getting nothing since Saturday
If you get this, send me a note offline and I'll check my spam.

Thanks

Mike Thomas