[DeTomaso] Pantera 7349

mallnera at gmail.com mallnera at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 01:36:38 EST 2018

Hello Mike & Chuck,

First picture is about where the car is in the restoration process. Second
Picture (in Word document) is before the start of the restoration. I
purchased the car in
1986 from a gentleman in Chicago and used it regularly in EPA and NJ
Pantera (founding board member of the club) events until I moved overseas
in 2008 when I stored it in my garage. Am now retired and will (hopefully)
have more time to enjoy my baby when the restoration is completed.

I'll go to the registry to get more information on the prior owner(s).

Anton