[DeTomaso] Seat Belts without retractors?

Dave Londry davel at trguys.com
Tue Dec 4 19:16:23 EST 2018

Ken
If you have the belt attachment bar across the firewall, just go for an
adjustable 4-point.
( it may save facial reconstruction)
Or go for a 5-point and have anti-submarining too.

Just check that having your reach restricted isn't too much of a pain in
the butt.
I don't mind, unlocking the passenger door is about the only time I notice.
Dave

--
Dave Londry
TRGuys.com