[DeTomaso] Stewart Warner Speedometers

Steve steve at snclocks.com
Mon Dec 3 15:34:36 EST 2018

Our Superformance Daytona Coupe has a 0 to 240 mph speedometer - which is
great for when I am tooling along at 150 mph.  But, the rest of the time (as
in pretty much always) it is a bit of a joke - looking down and trying to
see how fast I are going.  So, would like to replace it with one that is a
bit more user-friendly at 60 or 80 mph.  Question is - do all of Stewart
Warners "Deluxe" Series mechanical speedometers use the same drive ratio?
The current is driven by the mechanical drive from the TKO-600 Tremec.
Anyone have any wisdom on this?

Stephen Nelson